| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,720 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 38 | What is difference with the front sheetmetal between an AD 1 1/2 ton truck and the lighter duty variants?
Last edited by That One Guy; 11/15/2011 3:58 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 | Its more bigger.
The fenders are larger, and I believe the grill is also larger (taller I think), what with the much larger wheels and tires the big bolt use. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 38 | Ok, how about the hood? I have a source for parts so I'm trying to figure out everything I need ahead of time. I have an old big bolt dump truck that just isn't very useful as a dump truck (way too small). So I had the idea of taking the cab off and turning it into a pickup. Thanks for the reply  | | |
| |
| |