The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Red75bronco, wvstovebolt), 99 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,697
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
What is difference with the front sheetmetal between an AD 1 1/2 ton truck and the lighter duty variants?

Last edited by That One Guy; 11/15/2011 3:58 PM.
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,388
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,388
Its more bigger.

The fenders are larger, and I believe the grill is also larger (taller I think), what with the much larger wheels and tires the big bolt use.


Christopher
1950 1-Ton
"Rochester"
In the Gallery
In the DITY Gallery

1949 GMC Panel Truck
1926 Model TT Truck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
Ok, how about the hood? I have a source for parts so I'm trying to figure out everything I need ahead of time. I have an old big bolt dump truck that just isn't very useful as a dump truck (way too small). So I had the idea of taking the cab off and turning it into a pickup. Thanks for the reply smile


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0