The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (78buckshot, Simso, Roy Rodgers, Gray_Ghost), 91 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#790502 10/20/2011 12:32 PM
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 725
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 725
Howdy, Somebody makes air deflectors/directors for 67-72 trucks that go from the grill back to the radiator support on either side of the hood latch and across the top of the radiator. I know they are made because I bought a set 6 months ago! Now, I can't find where I got them! Please, somebody help! They lower engine temp on the street by about 6 or 8 degrees!

thanks in advance,

Les

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 725
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 725
I found them! See http://www.undercoverinnovations.com/67-72%20Chevy%20and%20GMC%20truck.htm and you can see what I mean! I really like these.

Les


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0