The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (PAUL Berardi, Simso, Gray_Ghost, JW51), 117 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,111
Posts1,056,244
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#726040 03/03/2011 1:18 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
L
New Guy
New Guy
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
Hello, all! I've lurked here some, and probably should do a proper introduction. I have a '52 3100 that I got a year ago. A lot's been done to it, and some of it needs re-doin, if you know what I mean. I appreciate all the knowledge I can gather here. You guys got some nice trucks!

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 255
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 255
Welcome to the Bolt - lots of good info here and super nice folks. Throw down some pics when you get a chance.

tcox #726087 03/03/2011 3:48 AM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
hey Lango. Your my neighbor!! Welcome to the Bolt and when you gonna drive up here for some good hot dogs and a cold Pepsi? As you can see from my signature line I"m working on a 52 Panel. If I can help in some way let me know.....you didn't say what part of Georgia. (There is quite afew bolters around that state.



1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome lango, so do you have a lot of work ahead of you on it? Which one will be first?

Leo

Leo #726179 03/03/2011 10:46 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Lango welcome.
Don't forget the pics.......


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Welcome, Lango.

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 34
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 34
Welcome Lango


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0