| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,457 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 23 | has anyone used the seller from Orange Co. Calf. called TruckandCarShop?
sader dog
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Yes
They are as good as most other sellers. People have reported that their prices are sometimes better than other vendors'.
I have received parts from them that were not as advertised (as has happened from every vendor I have ordered from) and they quickly responded appropriately (as has happened from every vendor I have ordered from).
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 639 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 639 | I've ordered stuff from them a couple times. It's your basic 'run of the mill' stuff. I've saved a buck or two here and there ordering from them. Placed an order on Saterday and it came on Wednesday, not bad. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I've ordered a few things from them. Stuff usually met my expectations. I seem to notice a few odds and ends parts that I don't see from other vendors. I've ordered a couple things like guages that were practiaclly half price at the time compared to some other vendors..... and yes, the guages still work very well.
As always, shop, compare, and check the bottom line including shipping!!!! | | |
| |
| |