| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,604 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 33 | I just picked up this 1953 Chevy 6400. 1953 Chevy 6400 Hopefully this link works. It runs but needs some body and interior work. I have done quite a bit of work on a 80 Chevy pickup but I've never worked on something this old. | | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 117 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2009 Posts: 117 | nice truck dw! your in the rite place to get good advise on fixin her up. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 | Nice truck! Congratulations! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 184 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 184 | That looks like a really nice truck to start with. Have fun with it.
Tad
1946 Chevy OS 1.5ton, 1955 GMC 3100, along with other various IH,Ford,Nash,MGB,.....
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 | Nice truck!! you will get a lot of looks driving down the bacck roads. 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 33 | Luckily, I'm in farm country so there are lots of back roads.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 194 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 194 | Nice truck! I am about to start working on an almost identical green '55 6400! Mine is not near as good of a condition  . If you want to see mine, go to the "The Engine Shop" area and click on the thread on the first page called "Fixing the family truck" | | |
| |
| |