The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (1955 1 Series, 3800GUY, Shade Baby, TooMany2count, Bluesky54), 131 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,274
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#751882 06/04/2011 1:39 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 78
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 78
I did the full flow oil mod when rebuilding the engine and now that it is running I have oil spitting out of the small hole next to the hole I drilled and tapped in step 2. Any one know what this is should I just plugit? It is now hard to see and get to..Thanks


1951 chevy 3100 short bed frame off resto.
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
That's the oil return for the original bypass filter. Since it is open to the crankcase, it definetly needs to be plugged. I beleive it's 1/8 NPT.


Bill Burmeister
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 78
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 78
Great! thanks Lou.


1951 chevy 3100 short bed frame off resto.

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0