| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (WICruiser, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 78 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 78 | I did the full flow oil mod when rebuilding the engine and now that it is running I have oil spitting out of the small hole next to the hole I drilled and tapped in step 2. Any one know what this is should I just plugit? It is now hard to see and get to..Thanks
1951 chevy 3100 short bed frame off resto.
| | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | That's the oil return for the original bypass filter. Since it is open to the crankcase, it definetly needs to be plugged. I beleive it's 1/8 NPT.
Bill Burmeister | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 78 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 78 |
1951 chevy 3100 short bed frame off resto.
| | |
| |
| |