The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (CuzzFuzz), 83 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,135
Posts1,056,423
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
Has anyone installed or have any experience with Juliano's steering column's? I'm seriously considering installing the '40 with column shift in my '54 Chevy truck. I like the similarity to the original 3 on the tree.

Has anyone purchased any of their steering wheels? They're a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.
http://www.julianos.com/wheel_column.html

Any response appreciated. they are few reviews on the net.

Last edited by 54Chev3100HotRod; 03/25/2011 9:56 PM.
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 181
1
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
1 Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 181
I do know their products and have never heard any bad comments about them. I have two friends who converted to their systems in '38 Chevy coupes and both were very happy. I do know they back what they make and market.
Normbc9

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 14
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 14
I don't like their TBD shipping. If I order from them again I will call to get a shipping quote before I order. I got hosed for 18.00 to ship a pair of over priced tail lights 2 states away, CT to NH.


Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0