| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 34 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 34 | Has anyone installed or have any experience with Juliano's steering column's? I'm seriously considering installing the '40 with column shift in my '54 Chevy truck. I like the similarity to the original 3 on the tree. Has anyone purchased any of their steering wheels? They're a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. http://www.julianos.com/wheel_column.htmlAny response appreciated. they are few reviews on the net.
Last edited by 54Chev3100HotRod; 03/25/2011 9:56 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 | I do know their products and have never heard any bad comments about them. I have two friends who converted to their systems in '38 Chevy coupes and both were very happy. I do know they back what they make and market. Normbc9 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 | I don't like their TBD shipping. If I order from them again I will call to get a shipping quote before I order. I got hosed for 18.00 to ship a pair of over priced tail lights 2 states away, CT to NH. | | |
| |
| |