| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,243 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 2 | Hello, all! I've lurked here some, and probably should do a proper introduction. I have a '52 3100 that I got a year ago. A lot's been done to it, and some of it needs re-doin, if you know what I mean. I appreciate all the knowledge I can gather here. You guys got some nice trucks! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 255 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 255 | Welcome to the Bolt - lots of good info here and super nice folks. Throw down some pics when you get a chance. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | hey Lango. Your my neighbor!! Welcome to the Bolt and when you gonna drive up here for some good hot dogs and a cold Pepsi? As you can see from my signature line I"m working on a 52 Panel. If I can help in some way let me know.....you didn't say what part of Georgia. (There is quite afew bolters around that state.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome lango, so do you have a lot of work ahead of you on it? Which one will be first?
Leo | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Lango welcome. Don't forget the pics....... 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 34 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 34 | | | |
| |
| |