The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 171
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 171
Hello,
I have one questions again, when I fix the felt channel into the door frame, must be before the door window installed or can I fix at first the felt channel in the door frame and then install the window?
Ask
Wolfgang


I'm working on a Chevy Pickup 3600, build 1953 with an 235 cui engine.
Here you can watch my truck: https://www.kripahle-online.de/unterricht/?page_id=2532
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,703
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,703
wokri,
when I did mine with the door laying back side up I used 3-M's black adhesive and set the channel, then by hand pushed the window up into the channel and layed a nice thick beach towel on the glass and then put 10 lb. of weight on the glass to hold it down nice an tight till the 3-M setup over 24 hrs. then I removed the window glass and did my riveting.
came out very nice.


1952 Chevy Shortbed

Photos in Photobucket

If It Aint Broke Fix It Till It Is!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0