The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (tclederman, TUTS 59, 1 invisible), 132 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 199
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 199
I need a picture of what the clutch linkage looks like when installed in a 55-9
Mine was in a box when i got it and I am trying to figure out what I am missing and how it is hooked up.
thanks
Shane


Shane
1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Apache 3200 NAPCO
1957 Chevy 5700 Low Cab Forward
1959 GMC F370 LCF
Another 1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Chevy 5700 LCF
1946 Chevy 1/2 ton
1958 GMC 600
1974 Elcamino SS




Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 26
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 26
I have taken some pictures for you of my 1959 Apache clutch linkage. I can't find how to post pictures here so if you send me your email address to [email protected] I will send them to you.

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 6
F
New Guy
New Guy
F Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 6
Hey Shane, if Gene doesn't have what you need, I have some somewhere in my digital camera, let me know and I'll download them on my computer and send them to you. We just dissassembled my wife's 57 Cameo with a 235/3 speed on column and I took many many pics for when we'll reassemble. Frank.

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
S
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
an assembly manual would be a worthwhile investment, pictures of everything in detail

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature we find it attached to the rest of the world" John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics & Rust-a-holics Unanimous parking lot
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 549
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 549


Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0