| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,338 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 60 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 60 | Today was a lovely sunny day here so I got my Fleetmaster out for a drive. When I was parking an American gentleman came to talk with me. He is visiting Holland for his work and was surprised to see an old American car driving around. He also owns a 39 Chevy. We had a nice long talk. I forgot to ask if he is a Stovebolt member!!!
Jianis | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 | Small world isn't it? Very cool. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 714 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 714 | Always get a thumbs up and a horn when I take my 57 3100 out. I am waiting for the Prias owners to call in my truck to the 1-800-EXHAUST here in San Fran. Still working on getting the new rings to seat. But People love to come up to me and chat about a time from long ago.
Jon 1957 Chevy 1/2-Ton TruckIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pixThe coldest winter I ever saw was a summer I spent in San Francisco M. Twain If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you! If you don't like my carbon foot print, stick it up your Prius!! | | |
| |
| |