The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (1955 1 Series, TUTS 59, Gdads51, TooMany2count, 2 invisible), 74 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,348
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#685226 10/12/2010 1:58 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 60
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 60

Today was a lovely sunny day here so I got my Fleetmaster out for a drive.
When I was parking an American gentleman came to talk with me. He is visiting Holland for his work and was surprised to see an old American car driving around. He also owns a 39 Chevy. We had a nice long talk.
I forgot to ask if he is a Stovebolt member!!!

Jianis

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 649
Y
'Bolter
'Bolter
Y Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 649
Small world isn't it? Very cool.

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 714
U
'Bolter
'Bolter
U Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 714
Always get a thumbs up and a horn when I take my 57 3100 out. I am waiting for the Prias owners to call in my truck to the 1-800-EXHAUST here in San Fran. Still working on getting the new rings to seat. But People love to come up to me and chat about a time from long ago.

Jon


1957 Chevy 1/2-Ton Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix

The coldest winter I ever saw was a summer I spent in San Francisco M. Twain
If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you!
If you don't like my carbon foot print, stick it up your Prius!!

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0