| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Donf, 50Chevy3100),
116
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | ( I put this post in for a guy that stuck it in someone elses post. I hope he sees it and comments so we can really get to know him. The information got lost in the suffle. I think his name is Bille)His Post..........Hello new here I found a 61 that has an extended cab with a full binch seatin the back with no back doors. It has a tilt forward seats in the front. not sure what to call it. It has a short bed and fore speed V8 I cant find any info on it. This was a single peace cab it came this way it was not fabricated. Can some one tell me what I have? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 | Bille, welcome to the Stovebolt forum, the extended cab would have to been a "custom" fabrication. I've checked my history books and no mention of extended cabs back in the 60's. There were some companys that modified the stock cabs and made crew cabs for the railroad and utility co's. Got any pic's? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Thanks Joy. I noticed the post in the other forum but figured someone would move it.
Welcome Bille, you'll find other stovebolters from your area. Just hang around the garage a little and they will find you!!! | | |
| |
| |