The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (mick53, 2-Ton, stlcardinalsguy, Wally / Montana, Steelonsteel, Uncles51), 75 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,140
Posts1,056,464
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#670222 08/13/2010 9:41 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
N
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
N Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
Who has bench seat covers for my truck? I called PUI and they can't help me. Jim Carter has a non - original style but no way to view the pattern on line or catalog. Many after market suppliers don't even list the option. My focus is to have the interior in Fawn color but now it looks like I will be lucky just to find something in standard color.I could use some help.

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 565
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 565
Try this

Should be close.


"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just leave me alone, you're starting to freak me out."

1957 GMC 150
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
N
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
N Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
Thanks "jmoore". Classic Parts is my prefered supplier, thus far, on my truck.
There has got to be something a little differnent in the seat between a 67/68 and the other models of this series other than the look of the cover. I have not called Classic Parts but plan to do so this week. I may end up going to an individual in the area that makes custom seat covers for the locals.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0