| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (RLB, Patina 54),
98
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,426 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 24 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 24 | Who has bench seat covers for my truck? I called PUI and they can't help me. Jim Carter has a non - original style but no way to view the pattern on line or catalog. Many after market suppliers don't even list the option. My focus is to have the interior in Fawn color but now it looks like I will be lucky just to find something in standard color.I could use some help. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 | Try this Should be close.
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just leave me alone, you're starting to freak me out."
1957 GMC 150
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 24 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 24 | Thanks "jmoore". Classic Parts is my prefered supplier, thus far, on my truck. There has got to be something a little differnent in the seat between a 67/68 and the other models of this series other than the look of the cover. I have not called Classic Parts but plan to do so this week. I may end up going to an individual in the area that makes custom seat covers for the locals. | | |
| |
| |