Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Peggy M),
169
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 Jack of all trades and a Master of None! | | Jack of all trades and a Master of None! Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 | Here is some pictures of a fully restored 1957 Burban at the Back to the 50's Car Show in MN 2010. Back To the 50's Car Show
Last edited by 57Sub3100; 08/11/2010 6:56 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | "fully restored"?? with a big bolt grille, a 55/6 hood, 70's wheel & tilt column, automatic, digital gauges, and car side trim? and that's just what's visible not restored, but a decent custom rodded burb  Bill | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | And funky pedals? cool ride. sort of.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 51 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 51 | Would be a big hit on the Jalopy Journal. I clicked, thinking there was finally going to be a photo stock restored one! Oh well. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | And it has the rare tilt steering wheel and fake Navajo upholstery. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Seriously, thanks for posting it, we are just messin with sasquatch here. Don't mean to be mean.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 Jack of all trades and a Master of None! | | Jack of all trades and a Master of None! Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 | I think it has a nice stance, look, and sound. Not a fan of the red rims, but to each their-own. I hope that my suburban can look somewhat like this one. I have different plans, but it is a nice mental starting point for me..... I start my frame swap next month!! WooT! | | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 21 | I kinda like the Car Side Trim. Do you have an idea what it came from?
Burb'r -------------------------------- CHARACTER, The Only Building Project You Never Finish.-------------------------------- 1955 2nd Series Chevy Suburban(2) Modern Vehicles that get me around
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 Jack of all trades and a Master of None! | | Jack of all trades and a Master of None! Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 | the side trim is painted on, i am not sure what vehicle it is meant to be from..... | | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 21 | the side trim is painted on, i am not sure what vehicle it is meant to be from..... Thanks 57Sub3100, It looked painted on to me but your post made me think it was trim from something else. I like the look and may use it on my 55 Burb.
Burb'r -------------------------------- CHARACTER, The Only Building Project You Never Finish.-------------------------------- 1955 2nd Series Chevy Suburban(2) Modern Vehicles that get me around
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 Jack of all trades and a Master of None! | | Jack of all trades and a Master of None! Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 104 | You are very welcome. The owner had just finished getting it put together the night before those pictures, I have to call him about some parts so i will ask him what the trim is from and let you know. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | I really didn't like the red wheels,but I looked again,and I like it.I think it has a beautiful paint job on it.The grille could be changed easily and I would put a different steering wheel on it.I love that color.
Thanks,Tim 1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | |
| |