| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nhluvstruck, 32Fordpuchoptop, Bill Hanlon, DHedrick, Ponchogl, Southerntruck, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
129
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 | Hi All, Thanks to some horse-trading with Tony Smith again, I have another Project. It's a 1966 Chevy K20 3/4 ton 4wd stepside from the Ozarks. Thanks Tony! My plans are a 292 6 or a 350 V8, a NV4500 overdrive tranny and a NP208 out of a CUCV military truck. I may put a fleetside bed on it. I have a set of 17.5 with traction tires with stock wheels that should give it the look I like along with stock chrome hubcaps. Here are some pics along with ol green and my 56 3200: http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z280/pvgeos/Latest%20Projects/
Last edited by J Lucas; 08/22/2010 3:37 AM.
JC in KC "The future will be better tomorrow." Dan Quayle 1965 Chevy C10 Long Fleetside
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 | Nice old 4x4!! Keep us updated with progress! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 | Okay, it's been about 4 years, but here I go: I found a big window cab in better shape that the original and am going a different route with the drivetrain. We'll see how it all comes together! OzarkMtnDareDevil
JC in KC "The future will be better tomorrow." Dan Quayle 1965 Chevy C10 Long Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |