| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 11 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 11 | Anyone know who sells new bench seat foam? I could take it to an upolstery shop, but I have enogh cash cows in my shop. Plan on installing new seat upolstery and could use to replace the foam while I have it apart. Thx in advance.
Rick
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 321 | When I did the seat for my '63 I got new foam from a local upholstery place. Many of them will sell sheets of foam, just shape it yourself. One word of warning... it's not cheap. The total bill just for the foam for my bench seat was right at $150 and overall it cost me just over $300 to do the whole upholstery job myself. So, get some quotes and what you come up with for prices.
1963 Chevy C20 Longbed Stepside 1978 Chevy K30 Custom Deluxe
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 38 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 38 | For sure get some estimates from upholstery shops. I had my seat done by one and the total was only 300 bucks. That was for all new foam on the seat and the back too.That was for a cloth and vinyl mix. He covered the sun visors with the same vinyl for 15 bucks a piece too. There was no way I could have done that cheaper myself. Brothers Trucks wants 300 bucks for the seat foam only. http://www.brotherstrucks.com/products.asp?dept=547
The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 22 | I've seen some in piles at the local chain fabric stores. It's often random sizes but you might find a size that fits.
1964 Chevy C20
| | |
| |
| |