The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible), 156 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,138
Posts1,056,441
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#644446 05/08/2010 12:52 AM
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 11
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 11
Anyone know who sells new bench seat foam? I could take it to an upolstery shop, but I have enogh cash cows in my shop. Plan on installing new seat upolstery and could use to replace the foam while I have it apart.
Thx in advance.


Rick
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 321
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 321
When I did the seat for my '63 I got new foam from a local upholstery place. Many of them will sell sheets of foam, just shape it yourself. One word of warning... it's not cheap. The total bill just for the foam for my bench seat was right at $150 and overall it cost me just over $300 to do the whole upholstery job myself. So, get some quotes and what you come up with for prices.


1963 Chevy C20 Longbed Stepside
1978 Chevy K30 Custom Deluxe
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 38
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 38
For sure get some estimates from upholstery shops. I had my seat done by one and the total was only 300 bucks. That was for all new foam on the seat and the back too.That was for a cloth and vinyl mix. He covered the sun visors with the same vinyl for 15 bucks a piece too.

There was no way I could have done that cheaper myself.

Brothers Trucks wants 300 bucks for the seat foam only. http://www.brotherstrucks.com/products.asp?dept=547


The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
O
New Guy
New Guy
O Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
I've seen some in piles at the local chain fabric stores. It's often random sizes but you might find a size that fits.


1964 Chevy C20
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
http://www.americanclassic.com

put in the year for your truck and go to: Upholstery


check out the other vendors as well, maybe some of them are closer or have other options:

http://www.stovebolt.com/links/parts.html






Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0