| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
118
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 35 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 35 | I figured I would throw this out there for your expertise.
I have a '62 C10, 6 cylinder, 3 speed (collum shift) that I need to service the tranny on. I don't know what I need to replace the grear oil / tranny fluid with. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | Any good gear grease. 85-90 weight. It will hold a little less then a quart. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |