| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,641 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 35 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 35 | I figured I would throw this out there for your expertise.
I have a '62 C10, 6 cylinder, 3 speed (collum shift) that I need to service the tranny on. I don't know what I need to replace the grear oil / tranny fluid with. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks! | | |
| |
| |