| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
90
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,447 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 | Brand new to Stovebolt... I'm doing the brakes (front to back, master cyl, lines, etc...) on my '58 Chev C60 Viking 2 ton dump truck. The Hydrovac brake booster is shot - anyone know where I can get a new one?
Thanks a million, Wooley in N. MN | | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 | I just had my hydrovac rebuilt by these guys Karps Brake ServiceThese guys turned mine around in a couple of weeks and it looks brand new. Their price was about half of what a rebuilt unit at the parts store would have been.
Last edited by OlBlue; 04/11/2010 9:54 PM.
'38 Chevy 1-1/2 ton '49 Chevy 1/2 ton '54 Chevy 6400 2 ton '55.2 GMC 3/4 ton '56 GMC 1-ton
No Room Left in Shop
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | Welcome to the Bolt!! Good to see another Minnesotan on here. We'd also love to see pictures of your truck. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 38 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 38 | Welcome!!! Would love to see some pics of the '58. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 | Thanks a bunch Ol'Blue! I'll contact Karpes. Wooley | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 | Hey Rich, Very NICE '47! I tried posting a few pict's of the '58 C-60 2 ton dumpster. haven't done this before, I hope it worked.
I wrestled with a guy from Janesville LOTS of years ago... strong program down by Mankato. Cheers, Wooley | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 | Ol Blue, Karps called me today after e-mailing last night. GREAT guys and I'm sending the Hydrovac to be completely rebuilt for $199... well worth it for me - no time with 6 kids and a beautiful spring here in N. MN.
Thanks again for steering me to Karps, Cheers, Wooley | | |
| |
| |