| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 38 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 38 | Anybody know where I can get one of these? I am not sure what it looks like as my truck has not had one in my years as its master. I would imagine its something better than a basic nut. Can't seem to find it at any parts outfits I know about. Any help would sure be nice. Thanks...
The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
| | |
| |
| |