| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | check it out, some fella out in Utah found this COE in his area. 1946 47 Chevy COE Anyway, I figured you folks would like to have the pictures if nothing else. -W | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Thanks Woog... I saw this one myself recently, looks pretty good but I'm not sure about the 'passenger'! 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | You can make a scarecrow out of him to keep the boogers away!
It looks like a good starting point for a restoration with the cab metal and the whole chassis there.
It'd take some space tho' to be able to take it all apart and do it right.
A cool piece of truck iron though.
If anyone out that way is interested in it, I think I can get the phone number of the owner... so, send me a PM/email.
-W
Last edited by Woogeroo; 02/08/2010 8:44 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | I now have contact information for this truck, if anyone comes across this thread and is interested.
It is nearabouts Salt Lake City, Utah.
So, if so, PM or whatever and I'll get with you.
-W
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 31 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 31 | I'd like the info if it's still available. Steve. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | A few people asked me for the contact information... did anyone call? How did it go?
-W | | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 38 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 38 | did it sell? lets hear from the new owner? | | |
| |
| |