| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (RLB),
59
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,580 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 | The Rochester 2G carburetor on my 1966 283 needs to be replaced. I have located a NOS 2G for a 1967 283 truck engine, but I want make sure it is the same as a 1966.
Is the 1967 the same as 1966?
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 | The only real difference I can think of would be the choke. I'm sure your truck has a manual choke, the 67' may be automatic. Even then, you should be able to use the choke linkage from yours. Best of luck.
TruckNut
Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.
"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 | I found out that my carburetor is OK, and I will not need to replace it. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 |
TruckNut
Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.
"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
| | |
| |
| |