Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 | Bolters, My wife bought me a '29 Chevy truck for christmas. It looks like i'll be poking my head and asking a few questions in the future.
Jeremy | | | | | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | and the pictures are where???????? You know that ya have to show off those Christmas gifts...Joe | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 | ZooKeeper, I only have two pics so far. More will be coming later. 1929 1 1/2 ton | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 | Jeremy, Good catch! (both the wife and the truck  ) Is she trying to get you out of the house much of next year?? Bring on the questions -- we have a few guys around here who are knowledgeable in that era. The rest of us can make up some pretty believable BS, too. Regards, John
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | ZooKeeper, I only have two pics so far. More will be coming later. 1929 1 1/2 tonTwo's better then none  and I see the truck has A/C also  ...Joe | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 | | | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 400 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 400 | How much money can you spare so we don't tell her, because you know we're going to talk!!!!LOL | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 | Papaj, I'll have to wait until she gets paid!! I'll use her money.. Send me your account info..:)
Jeremy | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 | I finally got the truck home last night and identified it as a 1933 Vin 6OD05. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 | That looks like a wonderful foundation for a great project. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 | Wow, best Christmas present that I've heard of so far this year! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 | I updated the pics in the album. I also include a video of it running.
Jeremy | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Jeremy, Thanks for sharing the pic's and video. It looks like the start to a great project. Good save! Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,831 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,831 | If that's the original engine, I might have some parts for it. Drop me a PM. Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 720 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 720 | It's amazing it runs! That alone makes it a great start 1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber" 2007 Chevy Avalanche 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, 2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 400 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 400 | I think I heard it all the way down here.Nice start to your project,I also have some gauges if needed,let me know.
Jeff | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 45 | | | |
| |