| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Shaffer's1950, Otto Skorzeny, homer52, Hotrod Lincoln, FAST55, fonz8261, Guitplayer, 1 invisible),
90
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 39 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 39 | Gas tank has just been cleaned,from old varnished,under a dollar a gallon gas.Got a new sending unit,before I hook it all up,how do I check the line to the fuel pump(engine is a 250 6cyl 70's Olds)for gunk?If I need to use compressed air is it sufficient?Can the lines be taken off and cleaned or dipped in a "hot tank"?I have a 53 3600 I'm using for parts,hard lines included,with slightly rusted innards.Thanks again as always.I learn something new & fun on this site everyday!  | | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | Hard lines are cheap, replace 'em.
Bill Burmeister | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 | Yep, replace them now and you won't have to do it on the side of the road later!
Joe | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | You might consider a fuel pump prefilter too (between tank and pump) along with carb fuel filter.
Drew
| | |
| |
| |