The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, MNSmith), 77 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,338
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,725
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,725
George -- No habla englais, por favore! La pera dande es l'estancia blanco.

Buenos nachos,
Juan


John G -- The reason is irrelevant. As long as you cheered for Navy.

John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
Guys, Don't be telling John he's a genius. He already thinks he's the greatest thing going.


Mike
1952 Chevrolet 2-Ton 6400
"Dempsey"
In the Gallery
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 456
N
'Bolter
'Bolter
N Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 456
If he nets me a truck with his devious plan, he's a genius. By the way, I was going through the gallery and saw quite a few of my dad's former trucks... I will be contacting the owners soon.

George

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
B
Camp Commandant
Camp Commandant
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
George, I have been meaning to talk to you about the beautiful carryall that my father had years ago. It stood out amoungst all his buddies trucks because of its Napco conversion.....
I think we need to talk..
I also think I will be needing a nice enclosed trailer for my new beauty.

Billy


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 456
N
'Bolter
'Bolter
N Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 456
Billy, That's a coincidence; I was trying to find a way to tell you about my dads first COE!

George

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
We haven't even begun to discuss all the trucks on here that MY dad used to own!! dance grin


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 242
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 242
With all this horse trading going on, I about to lose count of who owns what. What was owned my my father, your father, your father's father. Who is selling, who is buying, who is buying and not telling (Mr. Marlow)

I just realized the GREAT POOBAH has his dump truck for sale, has the man lost his mind.

I belive all this recent rain has had an effect on the members of the ODSS

Johny G


1942 G5106 1.5-ton Chevy cargo dump Gallery page




Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
T/Sgt. Gott (28 years of service with the USPP)
1940 Chevy G506 4112 cargo dump
1942 Diamond T G509 969A 4 ton wrecker
1942 Ward LaFrance G116 series 2 10 ton wrecker
1944 Ward LaFrance G116 series 5 10 ton wrecker
1931 Ford AA with a WEAVER crane
1944 Sterling HC 165 tractor
1944 Autocar U7144T w/ 10 ton trailer
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
B
Camp Commandant
Camp Commandant
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
George, I guess that means you want my trailer too?
You would be getting the loosing end of that deal.

John, the rain has certainly has had an effect. I need to go out to the garage and check to see whats in there???
But isn't this all part of the hobby? even the loosing of the mind part?

b-Rain damage



~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0