| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,124 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 65 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 65 | Hi guys! Been a while since I have been here, health problems etc. But it is time to get working on my 51 3100 project. It is currently a 3 window cab and I want to upgrade to a 5-window and Welding is no problem for me.
Are there kits available for this?
I see there are inner and outer patch full patch panels avail, but they are pricey just for the corners.
I am in NJ, so the doner cabs are few around here. Went and looked at one this past weekend and way to much rust to deal with.
Are there any places that will cut just the corners out?
Thanks! 1951 Chevy 3100 "Project for my Wife" - Jigsaw Puzzle 1969 Camaro SS350 convertible 1969 Camaro 327 convertible
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 24 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 24 | Here's how I'm doing mine: thread WallyBody's conversion Got all my parts from the swap meet section.
Last edited by BlueJeep; 11/02/2009 7:51 PM.
1949 Chevy 3800
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 65 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 65 | Thanks Guys, Wally's swap is exactly how I envisioned it to go. I will put an ad in the swap meet unless Brad has another set?  1951 Chevy 3100 "Project for my Wife" - Jigsaw Puzzle 1969 Camaro SS350 convertible 1969 Camaro 327 convertible
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | Sorry! I sold the 49' five window on Halloween and the next two I have lined up are both three windows. | | |
| |
| |