| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,431 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 175 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 175 | Will a 66 column fit in a 60 or is there going to be an issue? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 337 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 337 | I can't find any confirming documentation, but I believe they are all the same from 60-66, except for whether or not they have a column shift. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 | I thought that the trun sig stuff was like totally diff on the 60 compared to the 66. I know the 60, 1 ton dump we have does not match my 64. Of course someone could have messed up the 60.
Jesus is Lord! Only through the blood of Jesus are you washed clean of your sins. Come see us... Dad's Chevy Our VideoGod bless you! Michael..
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | This is one of those questions were the Devil is in the details. I believe the columns from 60-72 will interchange. The turn signals (wiring) will have to be adapted. There is also a difference in length in the later 67-72 columns. I had a 63 with a 70 column it appeared to be a bolt in, but it was an inch longer.
Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
| |
| |