| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, Joe W),
211
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#57035 02/25/2006 12:38 AM | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 218 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 218 | I bought a dual pulley for my water pump in order to add power steering. It is for a 250 Chevy. I have a fan blade (4 blade ) that I thought was off my 250, but could have been from a 230. The bolt pattern for the blade and pulley don't match. Any insight here? | | |
#57036 02/25/2006 1:37 AM | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | I have seen water pumps w/both patterns-as well as fans & pulleys w/both patterns, I'm not sure when thewy changed, but I believe the later pattern is the larger of the 2. brian | | |
#57037 02/25/2006 5:41 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | All the aftermarket blades have a universal mounting arrangement so you may want to buy a fiberglass or aluminum blade. Just make sure it has room to flex without hitting your radiator. | | |
#57038 02/25/2006 11:04 PM | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 218 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 218 | After thinking it over, and realizing the aftermarket\universal ones are slotted, I made slots on my old fan blade to make it fit.
Thanks guys | | |
| |
| |