| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,668 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 | I got the cab back from the painter and I got both fenders repaired making progress Today I mocked up the front clip hood and all it all has to go to the blaster tommorow http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/sparky52/cab/Pete
Last edited by Pete52; 08/29/2009 12:16 AM.
| | | | | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | | ZooKeeper Unregistered | Nice truck I bet you're happy to be this far along. But who makes the repair panel for the fenders???..Joe
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 | I got Mine from clasic truck parts . I built the two templats before I cut the old fenders so they would fit when I was done and they did . I just took My time .
Thanks Pete | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 20 | Your cab looks great ! Looks like it is a medium blue but you said gun metal gray ? Do you know the the brand and paint code. I might try to have mine painted ln that color in a flat.
JB | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 | Yes it's Dupont centary #BS207A blue it's a mix of black, blue, white , no green .I am very happy with the color and the paint .
Thanks Pete | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | The color is great! I am jealous. I couldn't find patch panels for my front fenders I had to make them. What a time consuming job.
Great work...you should give yourself a raise!
Rich
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 | I will talk to My Wife about the raise , if I could find someplace else to live and work on My truck !!!!!
Thanks all , Pete | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | | | |
| |
| |