Finally got my first big bolt, a 1967 C50...6 cylinder (292?), 4 spd (2nd pops out), and a 2 speed rear. I have owned bolts in the past (1957 3100 / 1960 short wide...), so I was excited to find this one listed as "not running - $600 obo". I live in Alaska now, and my new gem was 55 miles away...
3 trips up and back to view, buy ($500 final), work on, and drive home was all it took. My father in law went with me to get it running, it had sat for at least 9 years, and had worked around the mines. A battery, some gas, and a well placed jumper wire (ignition switch GONE!), and I shouted IT'S ALIVE!!! My wife joined me for the "super date", and followed me the 55 miles to home. We stopped twice to add brake fluid and fix a gas leak.I had about 20% of the windshield left, and the welder and compressor on the back of the truck made for great 1st to 3rd shifting techniques on take offs. I haven't had much time to work on it yet, but I do have a new windshield in it now, along with wiper blades, and a seat cover. The welder and the compressor now run, too. I am thrilled!!!