The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Guitplayer, TUTS 59, IHPWR), 185 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,227
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#551292 06/30/2009 7:11 PM
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 38
1
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
1 Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 38
Looking for the rear trim piece for the 2 piece headliner on my 51 3100 truck. Everyone sells the floating middle piece which I have. Why cant I find the rear piece, I must be dense!


1951 Chevy 3100 5 window with a 1958-60 235 and original 4 speed.
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 108
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 108
let me take a look in my shed tomorrow, I may have what you need. USED OEM of course if its still out there somewhere.


Best Regards
Will
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 38
1
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
1 Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 38
Thanks Wills! Why doesnt anyone sell it?


1951 Chevy 3100 5 window with a 1958-60 235 and original 4 speed.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
I have three of them the only problem is their length with shipping. Let me know if you still need one next week.

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Hi, This is a GREAT site! Once 1951purney is taken care of, I would be interested in buying one also, I also can not find the rear one for sale. 1951 3600. Thanks!
Dave

[email protected]

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
I am new to this group. I am looking for the middle floating piece to hold up the headliner. Where can I find one?

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
Probably only in the "Swap Meet", put an add in the "Parts Wanted" forum, I'd bet you get a bite.
DG


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
Check out ClassicParts.com Part #21-942 $24.00 Mine worked great.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0