| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 33 | I need inner fenders for my '54, will the pieces from the '48 - '53 trucks be the same? Thanks
Be American, Buy American
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 | I'm not sure but being as the front fenders are differant from the '53 and earlier, I would think they would not interchange. Hopefully somebody smarter than me will chime in.
Bruce | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 | The fender aprons will interchange. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 176 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 176 | Hi J Man
I had pretty good luck using a set of the 48-53 inner fenders on my 55 first series truck. The front end sheet metal ended up looking much better with the replacement inner fenders than with the mangled original parts.
The 54/early 55 grill bolts up a little differently so I had to drill 3 new holes in each inner fender. But for me the price for the parts was very good. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 33 | Thanks. I found somebody that has a set of earlier ones and he was not sure either. I guess I will give them a shot.
Be American, Buy American
| | |
| |
| |