| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,626 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | I have been working on this truck for more than 3 years and I plan on taking my wife out in her tomorrow. She is registered and insured and essentially street legal
I am having some trouble with the starter but I think I will give it a shot anyway. The only thing left is to do is wire the tail and brake lights and put on the front bumper.
I will post some pics tomorrow of her lovely brown primer coat and shiney white grill. (The truck not the wife)
Rich | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 | Rich, RIGHT ON !!! It's a pretty cool feeling huh ?
Todd Some people are like Slinkies, Their not really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs. 1951 3100 350 TBI Gallery Toddzilla... "$old" | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | Not today unfortunately my starter issue was a dead battery so I didn't get my tail lights wired. Other than that the truck is ready to go. I will take pics tomorrow and post.
The old girl looks sweet | | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 52 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 52 | Congratulations!!! I know how you are feeling. I just drove mine for the first time, and couldn't sleep from anticipation. It's not quite as nice as yours, and my wife won't even joke about riding in it, but I still feel great. I hope you both enjoy the ride! Good luck! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | android,
thanks though I have seen your truck and it is a shame that your wife won't ride in it. I would ride shotgun with you anytime.
My wife is really looking forward to our first real ride. (we did drive it a short distance with no fenders, lights, bed or interior)
Though I am sure that as soon as she looks for the radio, AC controls or power windows she will find reasons not to join me on any long rides.
Rich | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | Congrats and best of luck!! Drive Safely.
Professional Novice
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 | Awesome my friend... keep us posted!!!  | | |
| |
| |