| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,304 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 25 | So I put electric wipers on a must in Oregon. but I cant get my Choke cable back past the motor. I am sure you guys have come across this problem. Can I get a cable with a shorter stem on the back. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 | Not sure, but I think this has been discussed before. You might have to relocate the cable. What model truck are we talking about? | | | | | Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 | I have electric wipers in my 51. I moved the choke cable to the spot occupied by the throttle cable. Since my old throttle cable was no good, I installed an aftermarket T-handle cable under the dash.
Last edited by Racecarl; 03/10/2009 3:38 AM. Reason: spelling errors
| | |
| |
| |