| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Peggy M, MickeyP),
122
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,408 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 24 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 24 | I purchased a 42 1/2 ton with an extra set of front NOS fenders. After a frame off resto, I went to bolt up the NOS fenders and they are about 2 inches taller and longer than the originals. Anyone know what these are for? Since they are not going to work with my project, anyone interested?
Last edited by rew2resto; 01/21/2009 3:53 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 29 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 29 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats | | Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 | you bought fenders for a Big Bolt
The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me
| | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2006 Posts: 16 | probably for a big bolt. how much? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 24 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 24 | I am asking $350 each for 2 NOS fenders plus shipping and handling. I wish there was a way to make them work with my 1/2 ton but I don't have the heart to cut them. They are absolutely flawless, all solid metal with no filler. They were never even mounted on a vehicle and saw no road time. I had them chemically dipped in Wachula FL to remove some surface rust on the factory coating, and then they were primered and painted Boatswain Blue(only the outer) which is the color of my project thinking they would fit. Major disappointment since the fenders make up the whole front end. I have all the docs and photos to support. I can e-mail some photos if anyone was interested. They will be posted on this sites "swap meet" shortly.
Last edited by rew2resto; 01/21/2009 11:22 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Place an as in the Swap Meet?
| | |
| |
| |