The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (3800GUY, Otto Skorzeny, Shade Baby), 108 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,414
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 24
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 24
I purchased a 42 1/2 ton with an extra set of front NOS fenders. After a frame off resto, I went to bolt up the NOS fenders and they are about 2 inches taller and longer than the originals. Anyone know what these are for? Since they are not going to work with my project, anyone interested?

Last edited by rew2resto; 01/21/2009 3:53 PM.
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
1 ton?

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,859
S
Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats
Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,859
you bought fenders for a Big Bolt


The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 16
E
New Guy
New Guy
E Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 16
probably for a big bolt. how much?


1948 Chevrolet 1.5-Ton
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 24
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 24
I am asking $350 each for 2 NOS fenders plus shipping and handling. I wish there was a way to make them work with my 1/2 ton but I don't have the heart to cut them. They are absolutely flawless, all solid metal with no filler. They were never even mounted on a vehicle and saw no road time. I had them chemically dipped in Wachula FL to remove some surface rust on the factory coating, and then they were primered and painted Boatswain Blue(only the outer) which is the color of my project thinking they would fit. Major disappointment since the fenders make up the whole front end. I have all the docs and photos to support. I can e-mail some photos if anyone was interested. They will be posted on this sites "swap meet" shortly.

Last edited by rew2resto; 01/21/2009 11:22 PM.
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

Place an as in the Swap Meet?



Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0