| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#49482 08/25/2005 7:00 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 364 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 364 | I'm considering putting front disc brakes on my '41 1/2t PU...are the spindles for a '41-46 the samwe size as an AD 1/2t? Will these Disc Brake kits (ie. CPP or MP Brakes)fit on a stock '41 front end? | | |
#49483 08/25/2005 8:21 PM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 50 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 50 | Disc brake kits are available for just about all years...I bought a kit for my 37 from chassis engineering for around $110 and the rotors, bearings, and calipers were about another $120. Later
Dave
Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes!
| | |
#49484 08/26/2005 1:41 AM | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 96 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 96 | I got mine from ECI and I am happy with them. They show the same kit for 41 to 54 for the straight axle. | | |
#49485 08/26/2005 4:36 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,224 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,224 | I used Master Power Brakes for '37 and was happy with it. Buy the whole kit, that way everything is new and matched by the supplier. Also, get the mastercylinder from them so it matches as well. I ended up with three different cylinders and still not really happy with the way it works. Its drivable, but I think it could be better.
Joe | | |
| |
| |