The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Bill Hanlon, DES57, Tom McGrath), 118 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,117
Posts1,056,296
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#49271 08/19/2005 5:20 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
I need to rebuild mine. Does anyone have a parts list or know of a vendor?

It is from a '48 4100. With hydro-vac unit.


IRWIPI 2005 Peoples Choice
Inky,
"It's not that I haven't done IT... It's that I haven't done IT yet."

--------------------
'48 1-1/2 ton Dump
'57 Chevy Panel
'59 Chevy 2 ton Dump
#49272 08/19/2005 10:49 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
W
Riding in the Passing Lane
Riding in the Passing Lane
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
Check with Carquest or Napa. They probably have a kit for it. I have there catalogs at the shop I can look it up tomorrow. smile


They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing.
1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne Super
In the Gallery Forum
#49273 08/20/2005 2:30 AM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 452
X
Member
Member
X Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 452
Raybestos makes a master cylinder kit. Part # MK33, I believe. Check your FLAPS.


Curt
----
1953 Chevy 6400, 1957 Chevy 2dr Sedan
--"Mediocrity is easy, the good things take time"
#49274 08/20/2005 10:01 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
W
Riding in the Passing Lane
Riding in the Passing Lane
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
Carquest part # M4. Napa #33. 1 1/4" diameter cylinder. smile


They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing.
1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne Super
In the Gallery Forum
#49275 08/22/2005 1:25 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
Thanks guys!


IRWIPI 2005 Peoples Choice
Inky,
"It's not that I haven't done IT... It's that I haven't done IT yet."

--------------------
'48 1-1/2 ton Dump
'57 Chevy Panel
'59 Chevy 2 ton Dump

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0