| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 30 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 30 | I highly reccommend doing business with this gentleman. I recently purchased several used parts for my '54, 3100 from Jay and was completly satisfied with the items and service. And the shipping was timely from CA to MA. Thanks again Jay. mr. brinker | | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | I've had similar good experiences. Bought several things from him, as well as Jimbo, and am thankful that we have the Parts For Sale forum as a resource. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 1 | Same here. Nothing but good stuff from Jay. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | same here fast service and fair price.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 30 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 30 | I ordered a passenger side hand brake pivot lever from Jay a while back and he sent me the driver's side by mistake. He then reshipped the correct one at his expense and included $5 bucks to mail the wrong one back. That's how you keep a customer. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | I've never dealt with Jay, but I have bought quite a bit of stuff from Jimbo because he is only 200 miles from here. Everything has been much better than I expected. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | JIMBO was a real help to me too. Isn't it good to know that we have parts suppliers that we can rely on.
Drew
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 | I have not had the plesure of dealing with Jay, but I have purchased several items from Jimbo (I think his name is Dave) and I have been more than happy with the items and the service. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 | bought a spare tire holder part from him a few yrs ago, very fast on shipping, and highly recommend him. | | |
| |
| |