| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,720 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 128 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 128 | Hi,
I'm looking for a bit of info.. On the AD trucks whats the hole size in the dash for the dual round gages? And how far apart are the 2 holes?
Any one have a bare dash they could measure?
Thanks | | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 293 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 293 | On my '49, the gauge holes are 5-1/4 inches in diameter and 6-13/16 center-to-center. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 | I am not sure what you are asking. If you are adding aftermarket guages to your dash, the diam. of the guage is in the installation pkg. you get with the guage set. For me an under dash setup is the way to go, but I like to keep the dash as near origional as possible. If you are building a street rod or somthing custom then I see your need for guage size.
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson" | | |
| |
| |