| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, klhansen, Bill Hanlon, rfs56trk, 1955 1 Series, DHedrick, Robert Crandall),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 143 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 143 | The pivot shaft on my '50 AD was pretty much wasted when I started working on my truck 2 years ago. I'm now in the final stages of a frame-off and wanted to know if anyone is reproducing these. This is the shaft that bolts up to the toeboard/bottom of cab that the ebrake shaft connects to. I've attached a photo here from another member. http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2545918890098611668kCoNKmAm I stuck with used or does anyone know where I can get a new one? Thanks!
It never costs more to ask and it never costs more to think big.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Check one the swap meet (parts of sale). I doubt if this is being reproduced. What happened to the orig.?
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | They're not available aftermarket. Put an ad in the Truck Parts Wanted forum. | | |
| |
| |