The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Buckeye998, Bill Hanlon, Jon G, 1 invisible), 110 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,091
Posts1,056,393
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#475895 11/27/2008 1:23 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 143
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 143
The pivot shaft on my '50 AD was pretty much wasted when I started working on my truck 2 years ago. I'm now in the final stages of a frame-off and wanted to know if anyone is reproducing these. This is the shaft that bolts up to the toeboard/bottom of cab that the ebrake shaft connects to. I've attached a photo here from another member.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2545918890098611668kCoNKm

Am I stuck with used or does anyone know where I can get a new one? Thanks!


It never costs more to ask and it never costs more to think big.
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
Check one the swap meet (parts of sale).
I doubt if this is being reproduced.
What happened to the orig.?


~Jim
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
They're not available aftermarket. Put an ad in the Truck Parts Wanted forum.


Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection

Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0