| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 425 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 425 | Someone else posted this in doors but didn't get replies... I have a 49 bolt and I want to replace the wheels on the window regulator before i re-install them. Where might I find new ones? Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | I think that Denny Graham posted lots of his pictures of his process making new ones. If I remember correct he used leather to make his. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi oldcar, I don't know how much you value your own labor,but it might be cheaper to 'cut your losses' and try these . That way you get brand new units. I hope this helps. Jock  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Hmmm, jock, that page wouldn't open for me?......but your right about Denny. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 |
Last edited by Denny Graham; 10/27/2008 2:00 AM.
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 425 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 425 | Denny, looks like you an expert... can you make me a set of those? How much?  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Sorry but no, I'm glad to show you how I solved the problem but I don't want to go into business making parts. If you value your time then something like the replacement from Classic parts might be your best bet. Some of the vendors also carry plastic rollers if your gear mechanism is in good shape. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |