| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 | I've got to bring home a 1957 3800 and the trailers that I have available have side rails. I'm looking for the outside-to-outside width at the front tires and also at the rear duals so I can be sure it will fit on the trailer before I make the trip. Any help will be appreciated.
'64 swb stepside (gone) '57 1 ton '53 phone truck '59 swb '46 1 1/2 ton '68 swb gmc
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 52 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 52 | My 51 3800 Dually should be the same as yours. My front wheels are 68 inches (axle to axle) and 65 inches wheel lip to wheel lip. The rear is 80 inches wheel lip to wheel lip. The front fenders stick out slightly further than the tires and about equal to the axel dust cover. Good luck! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 |
'64 swb stepside (gone) '57 1 ton '53 phone truck '59 swb '46 1 1/2 ton '68 swb gmc
| | |
| |
| |